We believe that:
- Capital markets will be shaped profoundly by global sustainability challenges, particularly climate change, environmental pollution, natural resource constraints, demographic and human capital issues such as diversity, inclusion and gender equity.
- These trends will drive growth for well-positioned companies and create risks for those unable or unwilling to adapt.
- Fundamental analysis which incorporates long-term risks, including environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors, enhances investment decisions.
We invest in companies and assets that are:
- Well positioned to benefit from the transition to a more sustainable global economy.
- A well-rounded suite of investment solutions spanning multiple asset classes seeking superior risk-adjusted returns over the medium to long-term.
- We seek higher quality companies with strong business models that demonstrate sound management of risk.
4th Annual Impax Invest in Women Symposium
The 2020 symposium featured multiple keynotes and panel sessions. It was a forum for some of our best discussions yet.
The White House versus the Senate – where next for US climate policy?
A new dawn for U.S. climate policy? Joe Keefe explores how the Biden administration could proceed with a new climate agenda.
The Financial Impact of Diversity
The relationship between diversity and financial performance is supported by literature that is expanding not only in depth, but in breadth, encompassing many more forms of diversity than gender alone, and expanding to many measures of corporate prosperity than just profits.