We believe that:
- Capital markets will be shaped profoundly by global sustainability challenges, particularly climate change, environmental pollution, natural resource constraints, demographic and human capital issues such as diversity, inclusion and gender equity.
- These trends will drive growth for well-positioned companies and create risks for those unable or unwilling to adapt.
- Fundamental analysis which incorporates long-term risks, including environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors, enhances investment decisions.
We invest in companies and assets that are:
- Well positioned to benefit from the transition to a more sustainable global economy.
- A well-rounded suite of investment solutions spanning multiple asset classes seeking superior risk-adjusted returns over the medium to long-term.
- We seek higher quality companies with strong business models that demonstrate sound management of risk.
Pax Sustainable Allocation Fund Commentary Q1 2021
Pax Global Opportunities Fund Commentary Q1 2021
Corporate net zero: we need a more sophisticated approach
The private sector holds the key to decarbonising the economy over the next quarter century.