We believe that:
- Capital markets will be shaped profoundly by global sustainability challenges, particularly climate change, environmental pollution, natural resource constraints, demographic and human capital issues such as diversity, inclusion and gender equity.
- These trends will drive growth for well-positioned companies and create risks for those unable or unwilling to adapt.
- Fundamental analysis which incorporates long-term risks, including environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors, enhances investment decisions.
We invest in companies and assets that are:
- Well positioned to benefit from the transition to a more sustainable global economy.
- A well-rounded suite of investment solutions spanning multiple asset classes seeking superior risk-adjusted returns over the medium to long-term.
- We seek higher quality companies with strong business models that demonstrate sound management of risk.
Physical Climate Risks
Designing a resilient response to the inevitable impact of climate change
Five years old: what has been the impact of the SDGs?
This week marks five years since the United Nations agreed the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Impact @ Impax 2020
Welcome to Impact @ Impax 2020. This is the sixth annual publication we have produced that discloses the quantified environmental benefits linked to our clients’ investments in our portfolio companies.
Where next for the transition to a more sustainable economy?
At the heart of our investment philosophy lies the search for resilient businesses set to thrive in the transition to a more sustainable economy.
Impax receives top PRI scores
Impax has been awarded A+ and A scores across all applicable categories in the UN-backed Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI) assessment report of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) integration efforts.
COVID-19 – Implications for the transition to a more sustainable economy
The contours of the post-COVID landscape are yet to fully come into focus. Unlike in the wake of the Global Financial Crisis however, there are clear signs that concerns about environmental issues have been elevated by what we have recently experienced.