How to make a complaint
If you have a complaint, please contact the firm’s complaints management function with details. You may make a complaint in person, by telephone or in writing:
Our complaints procedure
- Once a complaint is made, we will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint promptly and without undue delay, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint diligently and impartially. We may request that you provide additional information to assist us with our investigation.
- We will keep you informed of the progress of our investigation and, if appropriate, our proposed action to resolve your complaint.
- If you accept our proposed action to resolve your complaint we will conclude the matter promptly.
- We will take all reasonable steps to resolve your complaint within 8 weeks of receipt.
Your right to take further action
If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction you may be entitled to take civil action against the Firm.