T-Mobile US, Inc. is a national wireless carrier in the United States. The company offers consumer, business and prepaid wireless connectivity options alongside an array of data plans.
- T-Mobile provides critical telecommunications infrastructure, such as 5G networks, that facilitates economic development for individuals and companies. T-Mobile’s 5G network is America’s largest, covering 1.6 million square miles, 280 million people and 9,100 cities and towns.
- T-Mobile is a signatory to the RE100, a global initiative for businesses committed to using 100% renewable energy by the end of 2021. The company has set targets to reduce Scope 1, 2 and 3 greenhouse gas emissions in line with the goals outlined in the Paris Agreement; it has thus far reduced Scope 1 and 2 emissions by 19% and achieved a 14.4% reduction in Scope 3 emissions per customer.
- Diversity in leadership is strong at T-Mobile: 50% percent of T-Mobile’s directors identify as a woman and/or racially or ethnically diverse, and each of its key board committees is chaired by a woman or diverse director. Forty-four percent of senior leadership team members identify as a female or racially or ethnically diverse. The company’s five-year Equity In Action plan features programs and development efforts to further strengthen its pipeline of diverse talent.
Trane Technologies (TT)
Trane Technologies Public Limited Company manufactures industrial equipment. The company offers central heaters, air conditioners, electric vehicles, air cleaners and fluid handling products.
- Commercial, residential and public buildings account for more than 30% of the world’s energy consumption, according to the International Energy Agency. Trane Technologies’ building energy management solutions help owners manage costs and maximize the bottom line while enabling a reduction in greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions.
- Trane Technologies has committed to reducing absolute scope 1 and 2 emissions 50% by 2030 and reduce scope 3 emissions 48% per product sold from the use of sold products, both versus a 2019 baseline. These targets are consistent with the goals outlined in the Paris Agreement.
- As part of its commitment to the Paradigm for Parity Coalition, the company has set a goal to achieve gender parity in its corporate leadership structure by 2030. The company is a founding member of the OneTen coalition, which is committed to hiring, retaining and advancing one million Black Americans over the next 10 years.
Citizens Financial Group (CFG)
Citizens Financial Group, Inc. provides a full range of commercial banking services for retail and institutional customers. The bank offers consumer loans, commercial loans, mortgage loans, deposit products, internet banking and trust services.
- Citizens’ products and services promote access to finance by enabling individuals and small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to make deposits and payments and obtain credit.
- Citizens has established board level oversight of sustainability matters in line with best practice. Its compensation and HR committee oversees diversity, equity and inclusion programs, and the nominating and governance committee oversees ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) matters and reporting. Citizens has steadily increased its ESG disclosure during recent years and conducted a materiality assessment in 2020.
- Citizens has implemented partnerships with community organizations to help identify diverse talent and requires a slate of at least 50% diverse candidates for senior openings. The company regularly reviews employee pay to ensure that equal pay is received for equal work throughout the company. In 2021, Citizens reported that women are paid 99% of what men are paid and there is no pay disparity for people of color.
Pax Large Cap Fund Top 10 Holdings