Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital, Inc. (Green Bonds)
Hannon Armstrong provides debt and equity financing to the energy efficiency and renewable energy markets.
- The company is solely dedicated to investments that reduce carbon emissions or increase resilience to climate change by focusing on “behind-the-meter” energy reduction projects, grid connected renewable energy and sustainable infrastructure projects such as stormwater remediation.
- The company’s investments are guided by a sustainability policy backed by global frameworks and sustainability standards such as TCFD, PRI and the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion, among others.
Pattern Energy Operations, Inc. (Green Bonds)
Pattern Energy is an independent power producer focused on owning and operating a global portfolio of renewable energy assets.
- The company is one of the world’s largest private renewable energy companies, with 28 utility-scale renewable energy facilities in the United States, Canada and Japan.
- The company’s mission is to transition the world to renewable energy, and it has also made commitments to operate responsibly by sustainably developing and operating renewable energy facilities in a safe and environmentally responsible manner and with respect for communities and cultures.
Switch is a technology infrastructure ecosystem corporation whose core business is the design, construction and operation of the most advanced data centers in the world.
- The company offers colocation, connectivity, cloud computing and other related solutions that are imperative for the development of digital infrastructure.
- The company’s sustainability initiatives reflect its commitment to running all of its data centers on 100% renewable energy and minimizing its environmental impact.
Leeward Renewable Energy Operations, LLC (Green Bonds)
Leeward Energy is a renewable energy provider in the United States.
- Leeward Energy owns and operates a portfolio of 22 renewable energy (wind and solar) facilities across nine states, totaling more than 2,000 MW of installed capacity.
- The company’s mission is to provide sustainable solutions for clean, renewable energy, and to empower communities through energy independence, job creation and lasting partnerships.
Pax High Yield Bond Fund Top 10 Holdings
|Cco Holdings LLC, 4.750%, 3/1/30||1.10|
|Sunnova Energy Corp, 5.875%, 9/1/2026||1.00|
|Avantor Funding, Inc., 4.625%, 7/15/28||1.00|
|Kraft Heinz Foods Co., 4.375%, 6/1/46||0.90|
|Centene Corp., 4.625%, 12/15/29||0.80|
|Standard Industries, Inc., 5.0%, 2/15/27||0.80|
|Prime Security Services Borrower LLC, 6.25%, 1/15/28||0.70|
|Univar Solutions, Inc., 5.125%, 12/1/27||0.60|
|Nmg Holding Co., Inc., 7.125%, 4/1/26||0.60|
|Iqvia, Inc., 5.0%, 5/15/27||0.60|