Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital, Inc. (Green Bonds)
Hannon Armstrong provides debt and equity financing to the energy efficiency and renewable energy markets.
- The company is solely dedicated to investments that reduce carbon emissions or increase resilience to climate change by focusing on “behind-the-meter” energy reduction projects, grid connected renewable energy and sustainable infrastructure projects such as stormwater remediation.
- The company’s investments are guided by a sustainability policy backed by global frameworks and sustainability standards such as TCFD, PRI and the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion, among others.
Pattern Energy Operations, Inc. (Green Bonds)
Pattern Energy is an independent power producer focused on owning and operating a global portfolio of renewable energy assets.
- The company is one of the world’s largest private renewable energy companies, with 28 utility-scale renewable energy facilities in the United States, Canada and Japan.
- The company’s mission is to transition the world to renewable energy, and it has also made commitments to operate responsibly by sustainably developing and operating renewable energy facilities in a safe and environmentally responsible manner and with respect for communities and cultures.
Switch is a technology infrastructure ecosystem corporation whose core business is the design, construction and operation of the most advanced data centers in the world.
- The company offers collocation, connectivity, cloud computing and other related solutions that are imperative for the development of digital infrastructure.
- The company’s sustainability initiatives reflect its commitment to running all of its data centers on 100% renewable energy and minimizing its environmental impact.
Pax High Yield Bond Fund Top 10 Holdings
|Avantor Funding, Inc., 4.625%, 7/15/28||1.10|
|Kraft Heinz Foods Co., 4.375%, 6/1/46||0.90|
|Cco Holdings LLC, 4.750%, 3/1/30||0.90|
|Standard Industries, Inc., 5.0%, 2/15/27||0.90|
|Univar Solutions, Inc., 5.125%, 12/1/27||0.70|
|Iqvia, Inc., 5.0%, 5/15/27||0.70|
|Tenet Healthcare Corp., 5.125%, 11/1/27||0.70|
|Ford Motor Co., 9.0%, 4/22/25||0.60|
|Seg Holding LLC, 5.625%, 10/15/28||0.60|
|Ncr Corp., 5.125%, 4/15/29||0.60|