Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital, Inc. (Green Bonds)
Hannon Armstrong provides debt and equity financing to the energy efficiency and renewable energy markets.
- The company is solely dedicated to investments that reduce carbon emissions or increase resilience to climate change by focusing on “behind-the-meter” energy reduction projects, grid- connected renewable energy and sustainable infrastructure projects such as stormwater remediation.
- The company’s investments are guided by a sustainability policy backed by global frameworks and sustainability standards including the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD), Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI) and the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion, among others.
Switch is a technology infrastructure ecosystem corporation whose core business is the design, construction and operation of the most advanced data centers in the world.
- The company offers collocation, connectivity, cloud computing and other related solutions that are imperative for the development of digital infrastructure.
- The company’s sustainability initiatives reflect its commitment to running all its data centers on 100% renewable energy and minimizing its environmental impact.
Leeward Renewable Energy Operations, LLC (Green Bonds)
Leeward Energy owns and operates a portfolio of renewable energy assets in the United States.
- Leeward Energy owns and operates a portfolio of 22 renewable energy (wind and solar) facilities across nine states, totaling more than 2,000 MW of installed capacity.
- The company’s mission is to provide sustainable solutions for clean, renewable energy and to empower communities through energy independence, job creation and lasting partnerships.
Pax High Yield Bond Fund Top 10 Holdings
|Cco Holdings LLC, 4.750%, 3/1/30||1.00|
|Avantor Funding, Inc., 4.625%, 7/15/28||0.90|
|Centene Corp., 4.625%, 12/15/29||0.90|
|Kraft Heinz Foods Co., 4.375%, 6/1/46||0.80|
|Prime Security Services Borrower LLC, 6.25%, 1/15/28||0.80|
|Standard Industries, Inc., 5.0%, 2/15/27||0.70|
|Ncr Corp., 5.125%, 4/15/29||0.60|
|Mileage Plus Holdings LLC, 06/20/27||0.60|
|Altice France Holding Sa, 10.5%, 5/15/27||0.60|
|Ardagh Packaging Finance PLC, 5.25%, 8/15/27||0.60|