This Client Service and Business Development position plays an important supporting role in the development and management of institutional client relationships in the North American market. As a member of the Client Service and Business Development (CSBD) team, the Senior Associate will be exposed to all facets of the institutional sales and client service process including assisting in the development and management of relationships with institutional investors, investment consultants, multi-family offices, financial services firms, and distribution partners. This position directly reports to the Director – Client Service and Sales Support, North America in Greenwich. This position offers the opportunity for professional growth into a more senior client, consultant, and/or prospect facing sales and client service role.
- Assist in the preparation and dissemination of accurate and timely information about Impax and its investment capabilities, research papers, client reports and related materials to North American clients, prospects, and investment consultants. Manage the quarterly investment mailing process to North American clients, consultants, and prospects.
- Actively participate in and/or lead assigned client service and sales support functions in close cooperation with the US and London-based CSBD teams and various investment teams.
- Conduct research to identify appropriate contacts within targeted market channels. Provide detailed briefing information on prospective investors, their portfolios and investment consultants in advance of meetings.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date contact, activity, and document records in Impax’s Satuit CRM system to reflect contact information, key contacts, activities, sent documents, opportunities, mailing list information. Assist with the input of data from investor meetings for later reference and analysis.
- Support the development of timely and accurate responses to RFIs/RFPs/DDQs with the London and New Hampshire teams.
- Respond to investor and consultant requests for information in an accurate and timely manner.
- Review for accuracy information submitted quarterly to relevant investment databases.
- Assist with the tracking of marketing materials, fund offering memoranda, subscription documents, etc. as required by applicable compliance regulations.
- Maintain a working knowledge and familiarity of relevant fund offering documents, and investment management agreements and guidelines with North American clients.
- Participate in weekly investment committee meetings to understand recent portfolio positioning, investment performance, risk metrics, and newly approved investments for listed equity strategies.
- Attend various industry conferences and events to both promote Impax’s brand and to gather relevant industry information from prospects, consultants, and competitors.
|Experience||3-5 years of work experience with institutional asset management sales and/or client service.
Experience with establishing and maintaining productive relationships with institutional investors.
|Planning & Organization||Proactive, self-starter, highly motivated, and able to work productively and independently with minimum supervision.
Able to complete tasks on time, working to fixed deadlines.
|Skills||Ability to understand and articulate Impax’s investment strategies, including investment philosophy and process, portfolio attributes, current positioning and holdings, risk, and performance metrics.
Fluency with CRM systems and Microsoft Office. Familiarity with the output of investment related analytics systems.
Excellent written and oral communication skills with meticulous attention to detail.
Collegial and collaborative.
Willingness to travel when that becomes possible to do again safely, primarily in Eastern US.
Personally committed to sustainability and addressing the global challenges related to climate change, gender and racial income inequality, protection of natural resources, and related environmental issues.
High degree of personal integrity, trustworthiness, and ethical standards.
Impax Asset Management:
Impax Asset Management LLC is the North American division of Impax Asset Management Group and investment adviser to Pax World Funds. Impax is a specialist asset manager with approximately $34.5 billion in both listed and real asset strategies that focuses on the risks and opportunities arising from the transition to a more sustainable global economy. Impax believes that capital markets will be shaped profoundly by global sustainability challenges and that these trends will drive growth for well-positioned companies and create risks for those unable or unwilling to adapt. The firm offers a suite of sustainable investment solutions across multiple asset classes, all of which seek to invest in the transition to a more sustainable economy. Impax Asset Management LLC launched the first sustainable mutual fund in the United States in 1971.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to high standards of corporate social responsibility, both in our investment approach and in the way we try to conduct our own business. Women and minority candidates are encouraged to apply for this position.
For further details, please visit our website: www.impaxam.com
Values Focus/Aligned Attributes:
- Be the solution
- Passion for excellence
- All voices heard
- Doing better together
- Building a common Future