The Product Content Specialist is responsible for creating and maintaining product marketing materials to support sales and retention efforts for both the institutional and intermediary distribution channels.
Production and Content Creation
- Write and refine compelling product messaging, differentiation, and positioning for assigned product sets.
- Create and maintain product content across a broad array of marketing vehicles to support sales and retention efforts for both the institutional and intermediary distribution channels, including: fact sheets, presentations, sales aids/flyers, talking points, emails, advertisements, website copy, video scripts, whitepapers, blog posts, sales ideas, etc.
- Help facilitate and work within framework of quarter-end responsibilities. Assist in planning/executing quarterly update of all performance collateral under tight deadlines, ensuring updates prior to any data expiration. Work with various departments to help manage product marketing projects from inception through completion, ensuring accuracy, consistency, and timeliness.
- Gather, organize and analyze data (e.g. performance, rankings, ratings) to develop compelling product positioning that can be used in marketing materials.
- Govern consistency of product messaging and data reporting across product marketing materials.
Strategy and Planning
- Develop and execute marketing strategies for assigned product sets.
- Leverage market/competitor research to create insights, address challenges and inform product marketing strategy for investment products.
- Generate ideas for new ways to package and distribute product content to institutional and intermediary channels.
- Develop a deep understanding of the investment strategies offered at Impax – including investment philosophy and process, portfolio attributes, holdings characteristics, investment risks, and performance attribution/analysis.
- Maintain a strong command of sustainability topics such as the environmental markets and diversity and inclusion that are core to the firm’s investment philosophy.
|Experience||7+ years of product marketing experience within asset management. Mutual fund experience preferred.
Deep understanding of the investment management industry, across all asset classes, channels, FINRA & SEC regulations and competitors.
|Planning & Organization||Self-starter, familiar with working multiple project streams.
Able to complete tasks on time working to fixed deadlines.
|Stakeholder Management||Clear communicator able to operate at all levels in the organization and across cultural boundaries.
Able to act as liaison to investment team. Ability to filter and prioritize ideas from wider teams.
Used to matrix environments and familiar with managing multiple international stakeholders.
|Skills||Collegial and collaborative.
Able to write compelling product marketing copy.
Excellent attention to detail.
Ability to translate difficult investment concepts for various audiences.
|Innovation||Able to find new ways to reach and engage the target audience.|
|Certifications||Industry certification or FINRA licensing preferred (CFA, CIMA, Series 6, 7, etc.)|
Impax Asset Management:
Impax Asset Management LLC is the North American division of Impax Asset Management Group and investment adviser to Pax World Funds. Impax is a specialist asset manager with approximately $34.5 billion in both listed and real asset strategies that focuses on the risks and opportunities arising from the transition to a more sustainable global economy. Impax believes that capital markets will be shaped profoundly by global sustainability challenges and that these trends will drive growth for well-positioned companies and create risks for those unable or unwilling to adapt. The firm offers a suite of sustainable investment solutions across multiple asset classes, all of which seek to invest in the transition to a more sustainable economy. Impax Asset Management LLC launched the first sustainable mutual fund in the United States in 1971.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to high standards of corporate social responsibility, both in our investment approach and in the way we try to conduct our own business. Women and minority candidates are encouraged to apply for this position.
For further details, please visit our website: www.impaxam.com
Values Focus/Aligned Attributes:
- Be the solution
- Passion for excellence
- All voices heard
- Doing better together
- Building a common Future
Submit an application: