The Marketing Coordinator supports the marketing department through a broad range of marketing material production, website and social media management and administrative assistance.
- Create customized marketing materials, including presentations, emails, fact sheets, etc.
- Support quarterly data and content update process for product marketing collateral.
- Manage material distribution using Seismic, including document automation, organization, and custom user view creation and maintenance.
Digital (Website, Email, Social Media)
- Perform website data and content updates and maintenance using WordPress.
- Manage social media review process, compliance approvals, posting and monitoring, using Hootsuite.
- Assist with email outreach, including setup, editing and scheduling, using Marketo.
- Track social media, email and website analytics and assist with performance reporting to internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate virtual events, including webinars and conference calls, manage outreach/communications, presentation creation and approval, live event management and replay production.
- Manage internal review and compliance approval process for new and existing marketing materials.
- Provide administrative support to marketing team, including scheduling assistance, agenda creation, meeting summaries, etc.
|Experience||2-4 years of work experience in a digital marketing, communications, or related role.
Financial services experience and/or desire to learn about asset management.
|Planning & Organization||Excellent time management, project coordination and organizational skills
Able to complete tasks on time, working to fixed deadlines.
|Skills||Proactive, self-starter, highly motivated and able to work independently.
Fast learner, excited to gain new skills, able to grasp new concepts quickly and efficiently.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with tight turnaround times.
Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and meeting deadlines.
Collegial and collaborative.
High degree of personal integrity, trustworthiness, and ethical standards.
Basic understanding of graphic design concepts and tools. Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, preferred.
Solid understanding of Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on PowerPoint.
Impax Asset Management:
Impax Asset Management LLC is the North American division of Impax Asset Management Group and investment adviser to Pax World Funds. Impax is a specialist asset manager with approximately $34.5 billion in both listed and real asset strategies that focuses on the risks and opportunities arising from the transition to a more sustainable global economy. Impax believes that capital markets will be shaped profoundly by global sustainability challenges and that these trends will drive growth for well-positioned companies and create risks for those unable or unwilling to adapt. The firm offers a suite of sustainable investment solutions across multiple asset classes, all of which seek to invest in the transition to a more sustainable economy. Impax Asset Management LLC launched the first sustainable mutual fund in the United States in 1971.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to high standards of corporate social responsibility, both in our investment approach and in the way we try to conduct our own business. Women and minority candidates are encouraged to apply for this position.
For further details, please visit our website: www.impaxam.com
Values Focus/Aligned Attributes:
- Be the solution
- Passion for excellence
- All voices heard
- Doing better together
- Building a common Future