This Business Development Senior Associate position plays an important supporting role in the development of Intermediary relationships in the US. As a member of the Intermediary Sales team, the Business Development Senior Associate will participate in all facets of the intermediary sales process including assisting in the development of relationships with financial services firms, and wealth advisors. This position directly reports to the Vice President, Intermediary Business Development. This position offers the opportunity for professional growth into a more senior sales role.
- Assist in the preparation and dissemination of accurate and timely information about Impax and its investment capabilities, research papers, fund fact sheets, quarterly reports, and related materials to assigned advisors.
- Conduct outreach (email and phone) to existing and prospective advisors.
- Actively support and service new advisor relationships.
- Respond to requests for information (RFIs, RFPs, DDQs, etc.) and other inquiries.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date contact, activity, and document records in MARS CRM system to reflect firm and key contact information, recorded activities, sent documents, and follow up activities.
- Participate in weekly sales team meetings to understand current fund positioning, recent investment performance, risk metrics, and information about the top holdings for focus funds.
- Attend assigned industry conferences and events to both promote Impax’s brand and to gather relevant industry information from advisors and industry experts.
|Experience||3-5 years of work experience with investment sales and/or advisory services.
Experience with establishing and maintaining productive relationships with financial advisors.
|Planning & Organization||Proactive, self-starter, highly motivated, and able to work productively and independently with minimum supervision.
Able to complete tasks on time, working to fixed deadlines.
|Skills||Ability to understand and articulate Impax’s investment offerings, including investment philosophy and process, portfolio attributes, current positioning and holdings, risk, and performance metrics.
Fluency with CRM systems and Microsoft Office. Familiarity with the output of investment related analytics systems.
Excellent written and oral communication skills with meticulous attention to detail.
Collegial and collaborative.
Willingness to travel when that becomes possible to do again safely, primarily in Eastern US.
Personally committed to sustainability and addressing the global challenges related to climate change, gender and racial income inequality, protection of natural resources, and related environmental issues.
High degree of personal integrity, trustworthiness, and ethical standards.
|Certifications||FINRA SIE, Series 6 or 7 and Series 63 required.|
Impax Asset Management:
Impax Asset Management LLC is the North American division of Impax Asset Management Group and investment adviser to Pax World Funds. Impax is a specialist asset manager with approximately $34.5 billion in both listed and real asset strategies that focuses on the risks and opportunities arising from the transition to a more sustainable global economy. Impax believes that capital markets will be shaped profoundly by global sustainability challenges and that these trends will drive growth for well-positioned companies and create risks for those unable or unwilling to adapt. The firm offers a suite of sustainable investment solutions across multiple asset classes, all of which seek to invest in the transition to a more sustainable economy. Impax Asset Management LLC launched the first sustainable mutual fund in the United States in 1971.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to high standards of corporate social responsibility, both in our investment approach and in the way we try to conduct our own business. Women and minority candidates are encouraged to apply for this position.
For further details, please visit our website: www.impaxam.com
Values Focus/Aligned Attributes:
- Be the solution
- Passion for excellence
- All voices heard
- Doing better together
- Building a common Future
Submit an application: