Impax posted another strong set of annual results, as covered by Investors Chronicle. The article notes that IPX’s share price doubled in 2020 and that since the end of the financial year on 30 September, Impax has received a further £1.9bn of client net inflows in the past two months.
- Environmental Finance – Impax trebles AUM in just over three years (3 December 2020)
- Citywire Wealth Manager – SJP deal powers £3.5bn surge in Impax inflows (3 December 2020)
- Investment Week – Impax inflows more than double to £3.5bn during ‘outstanding’ year (3 December 2020)
- Proactive Investors – Impax Asset Management’s inflows surge as investors flock to sustainable themes (3 December 2020)
- Shares – UK stocks hold on to slim gains with Brexit in focus (3 December 2020)
- Fundeye – Impax chairman quells investors’ fears with distribution confirmation (3 December 2020)
- Morningstar – UK EARNINGS SUMMARY: CareTech’s Annual Profit Jumps Nearly 60% (3 December 2020)